Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Paris Hilton is out of jail!

And who the fuck cares!!!



ohh... wait... a LOT of people do. Hmmm... Well, they suck. I was reading a "news" article on yahoo's OMG gossip page (what? I get bored at work!) and at the bottom they have a comments section. I love comments sections. You really get a good insight into the kind of people out there. I'll tell you... these people are retards! They can barely spell, their grammar is what you'd expect a monkey to use, and they probably smell bad too. It's amusing to see these people clearly getting upset (excessive use of capitals) over the release of a hot sexy bitch like Paris.

On another note, I can't get the clip of George Takei saying "Hot, wet bitches??" from the Daily Show out of my head. Samantha Bee, I love you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat is That? I thKN pARIS HYlton is toadly the HottsT BtCh out there.

Yaayyy FreeDom at Last. Wyll they doe a movee ofher with the hotbytches in the jal doen stuff ? Sine me upp!

9:39 PM, June 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home