Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, April 27, 2007

Never Again

I downloaded the new Nine Inch Nails cd. I started to like it after a few plays and thought. Hmm, it's on $9.99... I'll get it. I'll support reasonably priced cds. I get it home and stick it in my computer to copy it so I can put the original away and it crapped out on me thanks to some copy protection. That's fine. If you want to punish me for buying music I already had. I'll just never buy another cd ever again. Considering how long it will be before downloads are worth my money. I think It will be many years before I even think about paying them any money.

1 Comments:

Blogger ampersand said...

I bought Year Zero myself... and I didn't have any copy problems with what I was using. Try looking for EAC.

But I'm still like you - harder for me to buy CDs when only a tiny bit goes to the artist and they end up using obtrusive copy protection. I feel like it would be better if I could somehow mail a cheque to the artist.

10:11 PM, April 29, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home