Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it morning yet?

I feel like a kid counting the days till X-mas. I really don't know why my crazy head has turned it into such a big thing. It's really not. I ordered a DS flash card and now I have to wait for it to ship from Ontario. I have been waiting to get one for about 2 and a half years and it will let me play any DS Game from anywhere in the world for free. I still don't see why I care when it's coming. Maybe it's because I haven't bought myself anything cool since December. Maybe it's because I haven't spend any of my birthday gift cards yet and I feel a need to get something for my birthday. Maybe I just need something to geek out over. Maybe it's all of them. I'm clearly a little nuts.
I'm so going to play the crap out of Rizumu-Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ōendan Tsū when it comes out next month. It translates to "Burn! Hot-Blooded Rhythm Soul Go! Fight! Cheer Squad 2" uhhh I'm such a geek.

2 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

no dude, you're a frickin' whack job.

8:24 PM, April 11, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Far superior to EBA.

8:07 PM, April 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home