Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa Came Early

Shal got everyone together to get me a Wii but no one could find one. My parents looked in about 9 stores in Canada and the U.S. Shal looked in every store she could think of. She gave up and just told me what I was getting. We started looking together and found out that the stores were all getting them. We missed getting one at EB by about 10 minutes. Heard many people tell us that you could line up on this day or the other. I didn't feel a need for that. We started thinking what store would not hoard them till people could line up. Hmm... maybe Super Store... Yup. People had lined up for hours that morning but none came in till about 30 minutes before I showed up. I got the only one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

Cool. Bee and I went over to her friend's place last night to play their Wii. It was retarded fun. Deb Boxing is hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeI7FkpWH10

Did you get any games with it, or just the Wii Sports for now?

12:33 AM, December 10, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Just rented Monkey Ball

8:31 AM, December 10, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

I quit my job the day after I got it.

8:00 PM, December 15, 2006

 
Blogger Russ-kun said...

I had to do it they hard way to get mine. We waited outside at Best Buy all night.

6:42 PM, December 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home