Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stop! Hamer Time! (part 2)

so i kind of let blogger eat my post yesterday by closing the damn browser before i hit the PUBLISH button. go me.

ok, so, something about the plans for saturday. basically, nothing special or really birthday related, i'm just using it as an excuse to go do something :). if you're able, i'm thinking everyone could swing by my place for drinks around 4, then we'd head out around 7 or so for food nearby. i'm thinking about a few places since i somehow end up choosing expensive restaraunts:
1. keg
2. earl's
3. cactus club
4. that piece of shit mcdonald's nick thinks we should go to (do they take reservations? :D)

so tell me which choices suck!

and of course, everyone who has posting access here is invited. either let me know here, email, or i'll just start harassing y'all so i can figure out who's coming.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Cactus Club

12:26 PM, October 05, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I agree with the wife, Cactus Club. My #2 choice would be the Keg. not Earl's though...

12:49 PM, October 05, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

hmmm... The Keg

4:17 PM, October 05, 2006

 
Blogger Russ-kun said...

Not the Keg they are a rip off

6:04 PM, October 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too lazy to log in. so what... that's 6 so far?

10:12 PM, October 05, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I'm pretty sure Lolo and Steve are coming. They'd be in trouble if they didn't.

8:36 AM, October 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home