Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I got a butt that won't quit


So I'm back from 6 days in the hospital. That sucked. I woke up on Thursday around 2am ish with some serious pain in my belly. I thought it was just from the pizza I had for dinner and decided to try to sleep it off. Well, It woke me up several times and holy SHIT did it ever hurt. I've never felt such pain. So, like any good wife, Bee got worried and decided that a trip to the hospital would be prudent. I was concerned that it was my appendix, and Steve thought that could be it too, so off to LMH for me! little did I know that I'd be there for 6 freakin' days! They took a CT Scan of my mid-section and found no problems with my appendix, but they did see that my bowels were quite inflamed. So they admitted me, started me on meds and said "No food for you!" Ya... I didn't get food until Monday evening. and even then it was just chicken broth and apple juice. They had to do a... procedure... on monday, so I had to be all cleaned out. They made me drink this nasty "fruity" liquid that is even less pleasant on the way out. The good news after being in the hospital for 6 days? I still don't know what's wrong with me! They think that it COULD be Crohn's Disease, or it could just be IBS... either way, it sucks. Now I have to really edumacate my self on the proper food to eat, and probably completely avoid alot of food I love.

But at least I'm alive and It's not colon cancer or anything too terrible. And I'm back home with my sexy wife. Meeeeow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

The drugs I need to take...! man. listen to the instructions on this one (of 3) bottle:

8 Tablets daily until Oct. 30 (inclusive)
6 Tablets daily until Nov. 2 (inclusive)
5 Tablets daily until Nov. 5 (inclusive)
4 Tablets daily until Nov. 8 (inclusive)
3 Tablets daily until Nov. 11 (inclusive)
2 tablets daily until Nov. 14 (inclusive)
1 Tablet daily until Nov. 17 (inclusive)

I put in the dates etc. to make it a bit easier to follow than the bottle makes. crazy shit

1:35 PM, October 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home