Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Monday, October 23, 2006

10 Years

Nothing is as good as it was when we were kids. I was watching Addams Family Values with my brother lat night on YTV. The movie was a good as I remember. The problem is the commercials for all the crap out there. All the adds for the shows look so dumb. Nothing like the old school jems that used to be on. There was nothing better than a man in a fur speedo yelling, By the Power Of Greyskull! I Have The Power! That, and the noise that Transformers made when they did what they are named after. Chidden these days are missing out.

2 Comments:

Blogger ampersand said...

relatedly, optimus prime.

8:49 PM, October 24, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

I want a fuzzy speedo with a bad ass belt

8:08 AM, October 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home