Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...so my birthday is not too far away. August 1st to be exact. However that happens to land on a Tuesday, and so we therefore plan to celebrate on Friday the 28th. We would like to invite everyone over to our place after work, for dinner & cake. We would like to get your ideas on what kind of dinner you would like... we may just order pizza...but since thats not on the top of my list we're very open to other options. Anyways... let us know :) Thanks!

8 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

my vote is for anything that isn't processed or pre-packaged.

4:26 PM, July 18, 2006

 
Blogger Bee said...

my vote is for something themed, like meditteranean, greek or hawaiian (tropical).

6:51 AM, July 19, 2006

 
Blogger dragonfly said...

nothing white and creamy for us, thanks..

9:05 PM, July 19, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I'm sick that day

3:08 PM, July 24, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

so have you figured out what we're going to do, or what? I'm taking off if we just sit down and watch "what not to wear"

9:51 AM, July 27, 2006

 
Blogger SnoShamz said...

What do we do every time we go over to your house? Sit there and watch TV? We're inviting people over for dinner, around 7 o'clock, cake to follow. If you want to come, then come. If your going to sit there and complain the whole night, stay home. I REALLLY don't care.

4:23 PM, July 27, 2006

 
Blogger Lori said...

well fella's it's a miracle.. I finally signed on to the bean dip!! unfortunately I cannot make it to this main event tomorrow evening ( Sorry snoshamz!) I had promised Cheri that we'd have a sleepover for over a week now..... I know this is alot to ask on such short notice but do you guys wanna come over here after dinner so we can hang with ya'll too??!!!! let me know!! Stevie will still be there btw!! I sorry dudes/ettes!! big hugs!!

9:49 PM, July 27, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

well, ONE difference is it's your DAMN BIRTHDAY!

11:09 AM, July 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home