Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Canada Day is coming

i figure i haven't seen y'all lately, so why not use July 1 weekend as an excuse (assuming no one else has major plans for the weekend). and this is the part where everyone posts the fact they do have plans :)

anyway, my thought was, i want to see if i could hit the Jazz Festival this weekend too, since it is the last weekend, and going by myself would blow. maybe we could all hook up for dinner somewhere before or after?

so start posting here and maybe we could get some ideas together. yes, do eet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

Bee and I are out in the Okanagan for my brother's wedding all weekend we're leaving saturday morning, back monday night.

8:57 PM, June 27, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Friday we're going to the lake and Saturday I'm going to be left out in the middle of nowhere as Shal drives off laughing. I'm sure my PVR will be gone when I get home. Ok maybe not but that's my guess.

1:33 AM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger SnoShamz said...

Now Now.... I'm not going to leave you out in the middle of nowhere...I'm going to be with you, hehehe. And besides, its not like I'm tying you up! I'm just blindfolding you, hehehe... *evil thoughts*

12:24 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger SnoShamz said...

BUDDAY!!!!!!!!! We haven't seen you foreverrrrr.... *ahem* well Charlie & Me haven't. Don't know about anyone else.... We should do something sooon!

3:37 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger ampersand said...

haha see, i figured almost everyone was busy this weekend.

3:47 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger dragonfly said...

sorry russ and i have his annual family bbq this weekend, otherwise i would be there i love the jazz festival...

10:16 AM, July 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home