Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What way to the beach?!!

Anyone down for a picnic at the beach on Saturday?? weather dependant of course!!
Steve and I are planning to go so we wanted to get ya'll off your bahooties to join us.. it'll be fun we can take a long walk along the shore line and then maybe play frisbee then have a picnic!! yay!!

We can all figure out the menu and who brings what and make it an all day-nighter!!
I know mrs.dragonfly has to work in the morning (unless she calls in sick wink wink lol yess russkun I am a bad influence!!) but we will totally work this around her so she can join in on the fun...YAY!!

Who's down with the fun in the sun??

7 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Vamos a la playa!!! Si!!

In the afternoon would be good. I will discuss with the husband.

10:12 AM, May 10, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

No need to discuss, we're busy!!

Get back to work, missy! :P

10:15 AM, May 10, 2006

 
Blogger Bee said...

Boo hoo!:(

But we are going SHOPPING!!!:)

10:31 AM, May 10, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Don't you do any work? are they paying you to surf the internet? I DON'T THINK SO!

I love you cutie :P

10:40 AM, May 10, 2006

 
Blogger Lori said...

both of u mofo's get back to work..
actually i'm one to talk im turning into a dirty hippy! LOL

11:54 AM, May 10, 2006

 
Blogger dragonfly said...

saturday works for me i will have to check with my other half though... I am off at two oclock so if you want to share the local of the beach we are heading to we can meet you all there

3:09 PM, May 10, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

We are going to a post funeral BBQ with all her family before they go home.

9:27 AM, May 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home