Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The System

On Tuesday night, Assbeard and I went grocery shopping. All was fine and dandy until we went through the checkout (no, Crazy Cashier Girl wasn't there--haven't seen her in ages). I have this System of how I place the groceries on the coveyer belt to make it easier for the casheir/bagger to bag them. I'm not Obsessive Compulsive or anything, it's merely organization in it's simplest form: sorting. I sort like items with other like items. Boxes go together, raw meat goes together, produce, toilletries, dairy, bakery items all go through together with other like items. I think on my report card from Grade 1 it said that I was a good sorter. The System was devised purely out of my sorting wizardry and later revised to help the cashier bag items.

In theory it should have a decent success rate (SR) (80-85% probably), when in actuality it has a 50-65% SR. I don't know if they teach people how to bag groceries anymore. I really don't think that's part of the training process (except for the obvious, no soup cans on top of eggs on top of bread).

On Tuesday night, The System failed miserably scoring a measly 20-30% SR. Not only did we witness the cashier blatantly leave bags practically empty, but the most items she put in a bag was about 3 or 4 thus filling the bag to only half-capacity. Obviously this chick did not care about the environment.

The only conclusion to this rant will have to be:
"I'm trying to make it easier for you, you dumb fucks, so please for the love of god pay attention closely!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home