Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I need HD

I think this will be the first time where I will miss not having a nice HD TV. All 64 games of the World Cup will be in HD this time. That would be sweet on a big ass TV.
I have to find a way to tape this crap as I don't plan to be watching TV at 6 am. Do I take over my PVR and tape nothing else that month? (Shal would love that) Do I buy a DVD Recorder? But I would have to switch DVDs ever 3 hours. Do I tape it on VHS? (shiver). Maybe I'll have to get a TV card and turn Shal's compy into a Super PVR. Hmm.. Only a few weeks to work it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

or maybe you could be like the rest of the working world and NOT watch every damn game. stop being a slave to the TV.

7:26 AM, May 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home