Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, May 21, 2006

How many books can fit in an Ikea bookshelf?



ANSWER: Too many!

This weekend we are finally putting the "colour consulted colours" on the walls (just the bathroom and living room). I like painting, but I hate painting.

Friday: Steve and Lolo came over to help us prep and make a big mess in our condo. It's amazing how when you paint just one room, it ripples into the others and creates no where to sit or move, except for along the walls.

Saturday: We painted half of the main living area, and the bathroom got finished off from the previous night.

Today: Nick and I are painting some trim. Then if the weather is nice, off to the lake with everyone.

Tomorrow: I just hope I have somewhere to sit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

what a pain in the ass. But it's worth it.

9:56 PM, May 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home