Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Budday's Rant Repeat

I know I blogged about this before but I still can't believe it is happening... I checked my old dating site and I had mail...

Really, *really* if you are on-line dating AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FRIGGIN SPELL!!!!


hey there,How goes>? I loved the profile, Iam sorta nirmal actually but alsa 21 but soon 22, my birthday is really soonso how are you? do you have msn?K

I think this kid is really excited about his birthday... Maybe he wants me to buy him a present? I think I will get him a dictionary... or a spell check button...

WTF is nirmal? AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!! Are there no normal guys that know how to spell? Please just don't butcher the English language....

5 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

wasn't that Garfields arch-nemesis?

I have found that people who meet other people online are REALLY screwed up. I know a few people who met online, and I gotta say... YOWZA....

10:39 PM, May 18, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What utter relief it is to learn that although my offspring may have paid not the slightest bit of attention to anything else I taught her, she gets as dead grumpy as I do over language manglers. Way to go kid. (Of course, if he's in the NHL and pulling in five mill a year, buy him the bloody present okay?)

11:37 PM, May 19, 2006

 
Blogger Bee said...

I have this annoying habit of correctiong people either when they are speaking (seldom) or when they are writing something out (often!). I used to do this spell check thing so much in school that my friends got angry with me...a lot!

10:59 AM, May 20, 2006

 
Blogger Bee said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I made a spelling mistake in my previous comment and I can't fix it! Waaaaaaa!

11:00 AM, May 20, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay Bee, I understand perfectly and of course we let you off. This time. It's nice to see you are like your sister in this one respect. Word Police unite.

7:55 PM, May 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home