Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yet another LOLO rant!!

Howdy partners.
It's been wayyy to long since a LOLO rant occured.
I actually think I'll be nice on this one.. ( at some points lol)
Where to start..
Yesterday was CRAZY at work. Some bum ass trailer park looking lady who I swear sat down at the 2 cent machine with the last 2 cents she owned hit the jackpot ..HARD.. this woman won $170,000.. off of TWO PENNIES!! DUDE.. thats mental. All she had to say when she won was " im hungry" It was priceless. The security guards almost peed themselves. They directed her towards the bar and grill and she was happier than a pig in shit that she got to order a grilled cheese sammich. What was she thinking???!! with that kinda money she could have gone to the revolving restaurant. She's probably home right now wondering if she should splurge on a double wide.
LMAO.. I'm so mean. I'm bitter cuz she didn't tip anyone!! LOL.

*********************H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y BEEEEEEE!!!!!!!**************************
I hope today is awesome for you!!!!!!! We Curries will have to take u out and wine and dine you ( throw a burger down your throat and take u to the cheapy theaters for a double feature, ohhhhh ya.. we go all out!! LOL) this will all have to take place on a day when i'm not working.. so basically when hell freezes over and the devil learns how to skate!! LOL j/k!! HAAAA man i'm funny.
ANYWAYS all your friends LOVE U and want today to be AWESOME for you!!!!!!
Have a relaxing and enjoyable day ( in other words leave assbeard at home ahhhhhhhhhaha J/K assbeard love u man xxoo) UHOH I'm in one of my LOLO moods.... That will soon end as I have to work in 3 hours.. :'-(

Either way I love u dudes, and I have one more thing to talk about......married life isn't all it's cracked up to be!!!!!!! ... while he's off gallavanting with the boys at the strip club, or was it baseball?? shoot I forget... LOL Either way.. I'm stuck here doing the housework and then off to work for 8 hours......Isn't this a little backwards?? I GOT THE SHITTY END OF THE STICK!! LLLLMMMAAAOO
He's actually at a baseball tournament and I just got word from him that they are winning and playing in the final game to see who is #1.. ALSO he told me that he batted the final homerun to win the last game.. WAY TO GO BABY!!

Time to do laundry... SEE?? I've got it all wrong. I shouldv'e been a golddigger..LOL

Love u mans

LOLO

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

are you drunk or something?

4:36 PM, April 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home