Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wedding

"To Be My Awfully Wedded Wife"

I just wanted to let you guys know you looked great up there. Everything was beautiful, I am so glad the weather held out for you.

I know you two are both going to live long happy lives together, you couldn't be more perfect for each other. Even after just spending the small amount of time with you that I've been priviliged to do, I could tell that right from the start.

Hope your day was Fantastic.

_~Sno~_

2 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

I did look great

10:21 AM, April 10, 2006

 
Blogger Bee said...

To both Steve and Lori,

I am so unbelievably happy for you two. You both looked amazing, beautiful, confident and so much in love. I hope you are having a fantastic honeymoon!

Love Deb:)

9:38 PM, April 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home