Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Selma Blair & Mariah Carey


I was surfing away this morning and checking out my usual haunts when I stumbled upon a site that does face recognition that "Finds the Celebrity in You" (it's www.myheritage.com). I decide to give it a try and discover that it's really fun. You upload a picture of yourself and it matches celebs that look similar to you. So far I've only ever gotten a 74% match, but thats's good enough for an ego stroke.

I decide to conduct an experiment. For as long as I have been living, basically everyone who has ever met myself and my sister (Budday), they have never thought that we were sisters because we don't share a lot of resemblance. So I find 5 pics of each of us and plug them into the face recognition thingy and write down the results. Here are the top most common faces we look like)

BEE looks like:

  1. Selma Blair (74%)
  2. Kim Cattrall (71%)
  3. Rachel Leigh Cook (72%)

I also share similarities to Alyson Hannigon (60%), Jessica Alba (64%), Nicole Kidman (68%), Catherine Zeta-Jones (71%) and Reese Witherspoon (71%).

BUDDAY looks like:

  1. Mariah Carey (65%)
  2. Pamela Anderson (70%)
  3. Joan Cusak (64%)

She also shares similarities to Renne Zellweger (57%), Beyonce Knowles (63%), Scarlett Johansson (64%), Kate Winslet (75%, her highest match and Budday has also seen Titanic over 20 times) and Natalie Wood (66%).

Now here's the family resemblance:

Rose McGowan: Bee 72% and Budday 66%
Liz Hurley: Bee 67% and Budday 63%
Michelle Rodriguez: Bee 60% and Budday 70%
Elisha Cuthbert: Bee 70% and Budday 60%

There are not a lot of pronounced similarities between myself and my sister, however I'm sure we are more similar than we think in terms of our personalities; besides, beauty is only skin deep.

EDIT:

Just for the hell of it, I plug in a picture of our mom from 1976. Here are her results:

  1. Reese Witherspoon (70%)
  2. Angela Lansbury (70%)
  3. Natalie Wood (66%)
  4. Ashley Judd (63%)
  5. Jean Harlow (61%)
  6. Doris Day (59%)
  7. Sally Field (57%)
  8. Catherine Deneuve (56%)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean Harlow? Angela Lansbury? No wonder I'm so screwed up all these years...

7:18 AM, April 16, 2006

 
Blogger Russ-kun said...

Muh woman tried it on me. Hayden Christenson and Sanuel L Jackson.

I'm Darth fucking Vader motherfucker!

8:10 PM, April 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home