Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Promotion

So just for a change of pace last week I applied for one of the sales job they had recently posted at our work. I had my interview this morning and by 1pm I was in training! Wooo Hooo! I am now officially a Sales Rep (complete with my own business cards and direct phone line!) The pay is not very much of an increase but it is a much needed change of pace (I was at my old position for 5 long years...) And there are so many more perks in this job. Tons of free movie passes and promo crap! It's gonna be great!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Woo hoo!!!! Congrats!!!!!

9:10 PM, April 12, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Ohh sweet! I know you've been trying to get a better position there for a while, so I'm very happy for you! way to go, sis! :P

10:57 PM, April 12, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

You do need more movie promo crap.

8:49 AM, April 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home