Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Get your grubby mitts off my DS

Off to Powell River for the long weekend. The woman will not even let me play my DS on the whole ride up ignoring her for hours on end. I don't know why I even keep her around. I'm planning on dumper her on her B-day (Aug 1st) I'm thinking it will save me a lot of money not having to get her anything. She got me a drum set for my B-day. So, she will want more than a card this time. It sounds like too much money trying to top that.

She recommended I ask her to marry me as a gift. I "politely" brushed that off. I'll give her one thing. She's not afraid of moving fast. See you all on the 22nd for bowling (apparently) and food at our place.

4 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

WTF? Powell River??

Is it a stolen drum set?

I'm sorry, is bowling too much exercise for you?

9:40 AM, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

We are going to see her grandma
No it's new

10:01 AM, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

It can't be stolen AND new? What if it was stolen from a store? it would still be new... just stolen.

11:54 AM, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger Lori said...

laughing our mutha fuckin asses off @ assbeard.. dude.. no holds barred!!!
xxx the curries

ohh and thanks so much to ya'll for the wedding wishes we love our friends!!!!

12:07 PM, April 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home