Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Couch

How I thought it worked when you get your own place is you have to get a couch and you don't really have the money but you do it anyway because it's a must have. Well... Shal and I moved in together "officially" Late January. Tomorrow morning we are picking up our fifth couch. We keep upgrading. I got the futon 'cause we needed a bed. Now we have nice queen. We had a couch I grabbed from my brother and then dumped it back. We have her nice green one that I moved from her old place. We picked up her uncles old one and then took it to the dump 'cause it smelled of smoke. Now we are getting a leather couch and chair from her mom's boyfriend (or as I like to call him "Shal's almost common law step dad") I feel bad thinking "WTF am I going to do with this great couch". We may end up with ample seating before long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home