Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, April 23, 2006

48 Candles



Happy Birthday to Me (and belated to Tasty)! I had a great time last night and want to thank the following people:

Tasty, for not burning down my house (but oh so close) and for also NOT flipping me over,
Snoshamz for the pretty flowers (oh, and for almost but not quite burning down my house),
Mr. Lunch for the shot of Jose Cuervo,
Budday for the tutorial on Jose Cuervo,
Dragonfly for her amazing amazing strength to walk so far and stay up so late on 3 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work,
Russ-kun for not conversing about wires (Dragonfly thanks you too),
Lolo for calling me at midnight from work to say Happy Birthday,
Steve for documenting my First tequila experience,
and Sweetie for loving me and being so sweet and for nearly 3 years of being my husband:) Love you!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home