Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, March 16, 2006

13 more

Zip.ca (my online dvd rental page) has put a 11 dvds a month cap on. It's 10 days into the first capped month and I have only 2 to go, with 4 on the way back. Only 2 dvds in 20 days will be very weird. I have been getting dvds at a rate of almost one a day for over a year. I have not watched a bunch of them and I will be catching up now. I liked getting something new in the mail all the time. I would set it to rent dvds months ahead and get them and think "what the fuck is this?" I'm going to stop next month. No more renting for under $2 a dvd. I hate video stores. They never have in the new movies and never have the crazy unknown movies I have been getting. Zip has over 40000 dvds. How many does a local video store have? I have around 500 now with Shals dvds, plus 200 vhs. Maybe I'm good for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home