Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, February 02, 2006

"If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask someone else first"

My brother got the boot the other day and came back yesterday and just let himself into my parents. My mom took his keys away. He is crashing at my sister and brother-in-laws. Great... I wonder who he is going to ask when he gets kicked out of my sisters. It's not like he hasn't had a million chances with my parents. They would have let him stay if he was even looking for a job. He started looking a week or two ago. When I say looking I mean handing out some resumes and not calling back. I bet he hasn't even tried places like that nasty Wendy's. I still don't know what I'll say when he asks. I want to punch him for putting us all in this spot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

Tasty's brother is a career moocher. His parents kicked him out of the house because he's 21, a loser, and has no job. I don't even know if he ever graduated high school. He's just a joke.

10:37 AM, February 02, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

He didn't.
-Update. he is trying to get my mom to let him back.

3:33 PM, February 02, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

That reminds me of Unsolved Mysteries.

Robert Stack: Update! Tasty's brother is now trying to get back into his house.

Robert Stack: Scenario one, hanging by his neck in his fucking closet.

Tasty: You wanna know where my brother went. Try the place with the most grossly exploitation of children.
Robert Stack: Scenario number two, Tasty's brother went to Disneyworld

4:28 PM, February 02, 2006

 
Blogger Lori said...

why doesn't he work for your parents too?

5:52 PM, February 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home