Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sweden doesn't have tapemeasures

Fucking Ikea. Bee and I bought a PAX wardrobe for our bedroom because the closest was a joke. So we put it together last night. It's Ikea furniture, so it's a pain in the ass. I finally get finished around 9:30pm and go to put the clothes rail in... hmm, odd.. it's fairly tight squeeze. Nope, can't get it in... So, i pull out the trusty tapemeasure. Measure the rail: 96cm. ok, that's right. Measure the inside of the wardrobe: 95.5cm. Wait... what? measure again... ya, it's 95.5cm. Did I put it together wrong? no... it was put together just fine. I go to put the shoerack in, and it's a perfect fit. WTF!!! I thought maybe it was a manufacturing screw-up with this one rail, so I tried the second one we bought.. no, that one is also 96cm! So these rails that were specifically designed to fit in this wardrobe is half a centimetre too wide. That must be some good crack they're smoking in sweden. No wonder sweden sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

All Ikea crap is now made in Peoples' Republic of China

3:28 PM, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

so then Sweden DOES suck... if they can't even build their furniture and instead outsource it to some 5 cent a month commie bastard.


I hate you Kenny.

3:46 PM, January 31, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home