Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, January 06, 2006

Crazy month

Shal and I are moving in together (I know, I know... very fast) on either the 1st or 15th depending on if her place is rented. All fine and good but her roommate is out of town and not calling us back. She has called him so many times and he never called back. Shal emailed him so he knows what's going on. He maybe trying to act like he didn't know to make it hard. His phones are off now so either he just doesn't want to talk to anyone or he didn't pay his bills and they got cutoff. We are doing our best to make it work but what more can we do if he doesn't talk to us. He was never on the lease so we had to take care of his crap. I hate the idea of packing and moving it all to the new place. He will owe her about $200 by the end of this. We may have to eat it. Today I'm cleaning up her place to make it showable. We will start taking stuff over slowly and we will have to see if we need to rent a truck.

People coming over tonight? I have her phone today call whenever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

Tell the guy to fuck himself. He's not on the lease, you made every attempt to call him. move his shit if he doesn't show and if he tries to stiff you on the $200, keep some of his stuff.

I dunno if we're coming over.. I'll ask the wife. we're both kinda drained, and I have to get up early tomorrow.

4:13 PM, January 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home