Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Animals love me

Why do animals love me so much? So many stray dogs that I can't even count have come up to me. One little black dog came walking down and was in the garage area today. It had a tag so it was easy I just called them and walked him/her over. I was walking down the road in my nasty bleach stained pants and an oversized shirt with a little dog on a bungie cord in the rain. The last dog started following me on my way to Shal's on our first date. I was not impressed. It almost got ran over a few times. No tag (morons) Some lady walking her dog grabbed it.
-Foxy has a tag right? If not we are getting one asap.

6 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

you named your dog "foxy"??? jesus

7:04 PM, January 17, 2006

 
Blogger SnoShamz said...

No no, we didn't name her foxy. She was named that when I got her, and she was almost 2 at the time, so I couldn't change her name. And yes...I think foxy is a stupid name too :)

Anyways, we went and picked her up last night, yay!!!

9:49 AM, January 18, 2006

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Congratulations... you guys are practically as married as I am.

10:55 AM, January 18, 2006

 
Blogger Lori said...

So what's the next logical step in your relationship?

Dating - check!
Spending majority of time together - check!
Living together - check!
Getting pet - check!

At least wait until after April 8 to propose.

On another note, tasty you have an error to deal with: thebeandip.com = "403 Forbidden"

11:06 PM, January 18, 2006

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

thebeandip.com worked fine for me

12:52 AM, January 19, 2006

 
Blogger Lori said...

lol my hunny he so funny

2:22 PM, January 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home