Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Social overload

I don't know about you all but I'm so glad that X-mas is all over. After my family thing on the 24th then introducing the woman to my family and chatting for a few hours after that. Followed by meeting the rest of her family on X-mas (with the exception of one family member telling me off for being a little bit of a shit they all seemed really nice) Even so it was very draining meeting that many people and trying to not come off as a fuckup. Shal's mom playfully threatened me if I didn't take care of Shal on the way out. (she meant it to) I felt fine the next day till about dinner when my introverted instincts cot up with me and I just wanted to pass out. We were at Bee and Ass' place for over 5 hours, so I did the blame the woman for making me go thing and went home and crashed. Good thing neither of us had a work thing to go to this week.

6 Comments:

Blogger SnoShamz said...

Mmm Bee, how I'd love to kidnap you. Your such an amazing cook :)

I actually had 2 work things to go to, I bailed on both of them. 3 X-mas dinners + 2 work events = headache.

I have to say I'm ecstatic, actually ecstatic about the fact that Christmas is over. Next year, I plan on being Mrs.Grinch.

I remember back when X-mas was super exciting, couldn't sleep X-mas eve etc etc...now X-mas to me is exhaustion.

But all that aside, I did have an amazing time this year.

Deb & Ass thanks so much for last night!!!

6:15 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

We're adults now. Xmas is no longer exciting. It's just 72 hours of go go go! That's why next year, I plan to be extremely sick.

It's 9:30 and I'm going to bed already. That's how god awful tired I am.

you're welcome... next time stay till the end! :P

9:27 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

Hopefully we will have more dinner parties (with smaller amounts of people) in the new year.

2:32 PM, December 28, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

I must be in the minority cus Christmas is still exciting to me. I like the visiting and especially the opening of many presents at each visit. Lolo and I were visiting on Christmas Eve Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (2x) and Boxing Day. It's good to get out of the house.

3:58 PM, December 29, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

yes steve, you ARE in the minority. you're also nuts

4:53 PM, December 29, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

I'm with my honey on this one, and it makes me even more happy to be marrying him in 3 months!!. I still woke up and got excited that it was Christmas like I did when I was 10, only this time it was better because I was soooo excited to be with Steve and open our presents from eachother for the first time on our own!!. I loved all the festivities and traditions, I loved the tiredness, I loved the looks on peoples faces when they opened their presents. Its all still amazing to me. Its worth the hell line ups and pushy, bitchy people. I can't wait to see the looks on my own childrens faces.. Im sure budday can agree that it brings back the Christmas spirit!! hopefully you all feel the way that I do again one day. Its a damn shitty life when you are to old to have fun anymore at times like these.......... It will always be effin awesome to me, and I can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO only 359 days to go!!!!!!

8:30 AM, December 31, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home