Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, December 25, 2005

New Years Eve!!!!!!!

SO as far as i understand the New Years Eve tradition so far has been to go to assbeards and Bees and hang out and such??? Am I correct? Well this year we were thinking that maybe we could do it at our place, it is a bit bigger and not nearly as warm inside ( Sorry guys but the sauna temp is a bit warm for me). We could do dinner, potluck maybe ??? and hang out pretty much the normal (But with more women, this year) Anyways let us know what you guys think or if you have any other suggestions?

6 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

i dunno. there's a PPV hockey game on new year's eve. I have the PPV hockey package, so I was gonna watch.

10:30 PM, December 25, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Sorry guys but we're going to a wedding in the afternoon but then we already had evening plans as well. We may be able to pop by at some point but no guarantees. Let us know where it ends up at.

Assbeard the game starts at 3:00 PM. Unless you intend to watch 7 hours of post-game, you'll be done by 5:30 no problem :P

12:37 AM, December 26, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!!!

Just let me know what you want me to bring.

10:22 AM, December 26, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

OOOOOHHHHHHhhhh....Scrabble Tournaments too!!!

10:23 AM, December 26, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

3pm you say? hmmm. I forgot it was so early. In that case, sure, we'll be there.

10:46 AM, December 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so if some guy in a wheelchair wants to crash the party and avoid getting his legs broken, what should he bring? :D

and what time would you want us/me there?

1:32 PM, December 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home