Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

W**** People

When I went and had my lunch today, my co-workers that were in there we talking about people on the skytrain. Not just weird people, but people doing weird things while on the train.

1. One person witnessed another travelling from King George to Waterfront (the whole track length; about 50 minutes). My co-worker watched this person (or I guess tried not to watch) clip all of their fingernails, and then their toenails, AND THEN clean their ears.

2. Putting on makeup...but that's pretty normal.

3. Again, cleaning their ears...but with their keys!

I haven't been so lucky to witness these activities. So, what weird things have you seen?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Cheri witnessed two chicks kicking the living crap outta eachother and then standing together and laughing about it.... freaks.

8:57 PM, December 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once was reading a book on the bus, and a guy who turned out to be a religious zealot took offence to the title, whatever it was. When I said I wasn't interested in his version of god, he cursed me out and threatened hell and damnation on me.

11:29 PM, December 03, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

Friday night when me and Assbeard where taking the skytrain home, we overheard pieces of what could only be rebellious teenage girls. I thought for shizzle that they were from Surrey, but they got off in Burnaby.

It was a confrontation/argument about a small sum of money that wasn't paid for or went missing for their smokes and beer. I think the total amount was between $5-$20 dollars.

All I know is that the phrase "Yo, dawg..." should never ever be used by anyone and it is especially strange coming out of a girl's mouth.

7:58 AM, December 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home