Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Parking Bitch

So I got a parking ticket last month. I had accidentally parked in a lot that was private property and bought a ticket from the adjacent lot. Even though I had written a letter of dispute and faxed it off they claim they never got it. I had received a collection notice in the mail yesterday so I called them this morning. There is really not much distinguishing the lots apart and when I told this to the lady on the phone "That still doesn't give me any excuse to park there" and "one lot is gravel and the other is cement" (broken cement that looks like gravel). WTF??!!?? I was polite to this woman and she was fairly rude. She managed to reduce the $30 fee they had to pay to get my mailing address so now I only have to pay $65.

The moral of my story: I want to work there so I can get paid to be a sadistic bitch like her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

so, is this titled "parking bitch" because you're bitching about the parking, or because the bitch at the parking office was a parking bitch?

4:54 PM, November 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home