Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Miss Mary Sunshine

I have a new co-worker. She is actually one of the brighter ones we've seen in a long time and she picks up on new procedures, operating systems and everything else really fast. She knows MS Office (which is nice cus usually they don't) and she has common sense. Perfect.

One small thing.... She is WAY to freakin perky! Everything is 'Fantastic!' all the time. Now, don't get me wrong - I am all for positive people, but this is a bit much. She is so sweet all the time that it actually makes my teeth hurt. There was one day where she was getting a bit flustered with her workload and I almost enjoyed seeing her in a panic - it reassured me that she can be human. Only two weeks in and she makes me nauseous. I had better find a new job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That can be so strange. We have two new young employees in shipping, and they are BOTH of them polite, quiet, quick to learn, at work on time, and laugh respectfully at my jokes. This, after all the losers we've seen go through in the past couple of years. I don't know why it is. Maybe it's just our turn, the fall of the dice.

9:02 PM, November 02, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Slap her across the face really hard and accuse her of sleeping with you boyfriend. call her a hussy or something and storm away. That oughta put the vinegar in her cheerios.

9:09 AM, November 03, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home