Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A little too hardcore

I'm on my walk this morning and I'm about to pass Future Shop a little after 6. I think to myself "will anyone be lined up for the xbox 360 launch" Ya about 10 people. I walk past on my way home at 7:40 and the parking lot is full of guys waiting to spend about $800 after tax, a game and stuff. I could have walked over and told them that you can go online and prepay for it and then pick it up whenever but who am I to spoil all the fun of standing in the cold for 4 hours.

8 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

i work across the street from a future shop today. I forgot to check out the lineup this morning when i got to work, but i bet it was long. I'm debating walking in there at lunch and making a huge scene about then not having any more xbox 360s left, and then if they somehow find one, tell them i can't afford that ridiculous price and walk out.


ha

11:22 AM, November 22, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

what a big huge crapload of geeks with no lives. Lining up 4 hours in advance amd freezing their asses off for an effin video game system!!Seriously, can those kinda dorks even talk to a woman without having to give them their credit card number first???!!!!!!

LMMFAO

4:39 PM, November 22, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

is he in his late 30's? damn.. gamers are getting old these days. why, back in MY day, you were too old to play video games if you could legally drive.

4:04 PM, November 23, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Very few of them are going for 3 grand. You could make like $200

5:46 PM, November 23, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

he bought an xbox360?? So, you're bringing him over for the Boxing day ham right?

6:32 PM, November 23, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

YES I DO!

1:23 PM, November 24, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

They have a big HD TV in the room

3:52 PM, November 24, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

geez tasty, i didn't even think of that... that'd be cool to play on.

4:29 PM, November 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home