Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Monday, November 21, 2005

"Know where I can get some dope?"

This weekend fucked up my sleeping habits so bad that I have made a decision to start walking in the morning. Now I'm not a morning person at all. I have trouble just getting my ass out of bed. Walking that early will be interesting. Fewer hookers and guys trying to score dope off of me at that time of day. So, that will be different. Huff... I was just getting into a nice rhythm. Exercising in the morning is always the most beneficial. Maybe I will not have to walk as much and still see the same results. After my third weigh in I'm still on track and I'm sure this last month plus will go by super fast. Then it will be time to make up my mind. Either buy free weights or get a month pass at the community gym. Any suggestions?

5 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

only one: stop selling dope.

6:41 AM, November 21, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

I say go for the gym pass, build up those muscles! I am in love with the elliptical for cardio too, seriously, there can be no better workout!!!!!!

4:44 PM, November 22, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

What happened to people saying I shouldn't put on any more muscle? :p I'm going to put on more and it will be a lot easier for me then all this fat burning. Almost like a vacation.

1:54 PM, November 23, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

who said you shouldn't put on anymore muscle?? you don't have to start looking like a pro wrestler (ewwww) but u are definitely not some huge scary muscle man yet..lol.
Although Steve is becoming one and he never even works out!!!!!! His pipes are pumpin..lmao.

8:35 AM, November 24, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

You did Lolo. We were in your car driving back to your place and we were talking about it when Steve was getting gas. I was saying how I needed some more and you kept insisting that I would look bad with more. Ohh and Arielle said the same thing way back when.

9:02 AM, November 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home