Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Has anyone noticed??

........THAT CHRISTMAS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA BE HERE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS????!!!!

I would just like to brag that I did 80% of my Christmas shopping in Texas and paid cheaper prices for stuff than Canada will ever see!!!!!!!!! Yes, even with the exchange. I was born at night- not last night!

I would also like to point out my thorough excitement about the coming holiday!!!! woohooo! Now u can sing christmas carols Buddayyyyyyyy.......

I will be baking up a storm for ya'll to lose this bet on, baaaaad time for a 20lb weightloss challenge!

And one more thing....... My birthday is in a month!!!!!!! I will be finding a place to play baseball damnit!! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I guess noone noticed you effin grinches

3:34 PM, November 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home