Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Crazy

So, every person I ask thinks I should stop doing the 20 pounds by X-mas thing. I'm hearing mostly that I don't have that to lose. This I disagree with. It's not even 10% of my body weight. Not only are people against it they think I'm "crazy" and will do damage to myself. I have slowed down my metabolism a little (maybe down to summer levels) and I guess I will lose a pound or two of muscle. I have lots to spare. I will be starting free weights up in January to put on even more then I have now. The first real constructive comments I got tonight from R.J. who said that I will look weird with less fat on me. I think people underestimate how much fat I have on myself. I don't give a shit about what I weight other then to see how far I am on this contest. If I get to the point I want before 20 pounds I will totally stop. I will admit that I'm doing this a lot faster then I should be but I know my body and am watching for signs that I'm going to hard. I maybe pushing it but I'm not over the line. I'm not getting headaches or having trouble concentrating. If I do I will pull it back. I still have lots of energy and feel fine. I appreciate the concern and still want to hear from people about it over the coming weeks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

You would look weird with less fat on you...dare I say, unhealthy? But as long as you are not going below the guidelines for healthy weight as per the Body Mass Index chart, then go for it. Obviously you have a goal and you have worked very hard at a healthy lifestyle (as your before and after shots show). Just don't go overboard

10:51 AM, November 13, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I wouldn't say it's "concern" for you... is more we don't want to be made to look bad with our fat bellies, ya jerk!

10:55 AM, November 13, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

I don't have a fat belly.....it's just a bit spongy.

12:23 PM, November 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say good for you, Tastycorn, do it your way. You know what you're doing. But this reminds me - I was rapping to my friend Ismail in Ethiopia the other day, over our internet connection, and we got on to the subject of TV diet advertising. Somehow, don’t ask me why, I got on the subject of the Jenny Craig, and how it’s doing wonders for our favourite National Enquirer girl, Kirsty Alley. The best bit about Jenny Craig - I said to Ismail – is that you get to lose the first ten pounds free. There was an uncomfortable silence as he digested (is that a word I should use?) this information, then he told me he didn’t think any of his friends, many of whom are in refugee camps, would believe it, for a start, then that perhaps it might not be in the best of taste to mention the concept at all. But thinking about it further, Ismail rather warmed to the idea. He’s now planning to get on the Diet Industry bandwagon himself, make a buck while he can. His idea is this: for a goodly sum you get rich, fat Americans to fly to designated refugee camps in Ethiopia or Somalia, and dump them there for six months at a time. Results: guaranteed. And you know what, Ismail chortled, I figure I can offer the first fifty pounds free, and still make a killing – if that’s a word I should use.

8:51 PM, November 14, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

...holy crap. I had no idea swimboy could be so... delightfully twisted. That's just hilarious

11:21 AM, November 15, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

I don't think you are crazy.. I just think you are gonna start looking unproportioned, which can be really unattractive. I think you should stop now if you ask me. It doesn't matter what you see when you are alone and how much body fat u have and blah blah blah.. in my eyes you look best the way you are now and if you were to lose to much more you'd start to look scary... Im not trying to trash you, I know you know your body best, im just letting you know you are perfectly fine the way u are now.

6:03 PM, November 15, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Hmmm lets brake out the ol' Body Mass Index chart and I am "Overweight" These charts never have worked for me. I'm too far off the normal body type.

1:41 PM, November 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home