Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sign from God

My computers are trying to tell me something I think. What I'm not sure. They don't want me checking my email or burning dvds. My normal compy out of nowhere deleted "my pictures" folder and started crashing apps. Sounds like a virus. I turn it off to stop it from fucking up anymore files. I brake out this old comp I have kicking around. It will not send a signal to the monitor (it worked fine a few months ago) I disconnect my 200g C drive and tell my normal comp to boot off the old D drive (8g) Starts up ok. It has so little room I can't install anything. Not even Quicktime to watch an online short J. linked to. I need 5g free just to burn a dvd. I have about 50 megs. Ohh and just to drive me a little more nuts it will not connect to the email server. Grrrr... Where is my windows cd? I think everything is getting formatted, but not tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home