Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Save-On Moment

Crazy Girl lives on!!! But she's not so crazy anymore.

I did some grocery shopping and as I was walking in I saw Crazy Girl walking with a co-worker. I had to do a double-take because I hadn't seen her in months!

So I did my shopping and was double checking my list and realized that I forgot salsa. So I went down the salsa aisle, got some salsa and then proceeded to the checkout. Holy fluke!!! I got her line up! I had totally forgotten that I had seen her when I walked in, so the mysterious Save-On curse lives on.

Here's the not so crazy thing...she didn't say anything weird! It was kind of sad because I was looking forward to her strange personality. She just asked the standard questions and nothing insane came out of her mouth. Although she did smile when I redeemed points, nothing out of the ordinary happened during the checkout.

Hmmmmm.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

don't bring me down, brrrrrrrruce!

1:55 PM, October 05, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home