Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, October 21, 2005

Rumour Mill

So I applied for an internal posting of Advertising Assistant (yes, AGAIN) and it was pretty much in the bag until I decided to withdraw my application since the job had changed quite a bit, and is now more like a floater type-shit job (not floating shit). It would involve a lot more work for the same ammount of pay. No thanks.

Anyways, the not-so-bright receptionist at work had also applied for the job and it was just announced today that she got it. Lots of people knew that I had applied, but I forgot to tell them that I had also withdrawn so as you can immagine there's lots of whispering going on here at work today.

I think I would like to start a really messed up rumour about myself. Maybe something like "Budday was sooooo pissed that she didn't get the Advertising position that she has started collecting the bones of road kill to make a Skeletal Animal Nativity Scene to place in front of the main entrance of her workplace this Christmas".

*evil laugh* *fade to black*

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

So that WAS you on the highway in the middle of the night scooping up all the dead rabbits........

That would actually be quite hilarious and creepy all at the same time.

5:43 PM, October 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home