Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Minnesota?

I'm looking over the stats for this page the last week or so and I'm wondering why I'm not getting any hits from Texas. A few days ago I see that we're getting lots of hits from Minnesota. I check the time yup Lolo. Why are you bull shitting us Lolo? you are clearly not in Texas.

You got some man on the side? (that's not even me) This thing is clearly infallible. Not as if it told me swimboy was in Saskatewan or anything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

holy crap. that's like the biggest word i've ever seen you use.

8:15 AM, October 26, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Are you mocking my inadequate vocabulary. I shall lament my subpar tutelage.

11:03 AM, October 26, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Tasty's getting all wordy to impress the ladies.

11:35 AM, October 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saskatchewan? All I know is, I'm not in Kansas anymore.

11:09 PM, October 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home