Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's on

Budday and I were talking the other day and we are both going to try and lose 20 pounds by X-mas. So, we'll have to mix in a little who did the best just to make it interesting. I'm already going at it pretty hard. I'm watching what I'm eating and walking everyday (over 10 miles yesterday) . I'll have to burn off about 1200 cals a day to do that. I use about 3000 cals just being me everyday. Add on my walking minus eating about 2000-2500 a day. Now the hard part will be not eating too much pizza and baked goods when X-mas hits. So much harder to not eat around X-mas. I weighed myself for the fist time in about 6-7 years and I'm 8.5 pounds less then I guessed. We will have to see where we are at in 2 months.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I ate pizza and burgers in Texas and lost 5 pounds...LMAO

let me in on this deal!!!!!!!!!!!

9:14 AM, October 31, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Ok 20 pounds starting today Lolo

11:05 AM, October 31, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

If I lose 20 pounds I'll disintegrate!!!
LOL

Plus I need my christmas goodies. How bout I do the reverse diet? U lose 20, I gain 20...lmao. J/K!! I haven't forgot about our bikini challenge!!!
Dec.5th, my birthday!!

8:17 AM, November 01, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

What's your Bikini Challenge?

6:48 AM, November 02, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

I have to put on my bikini in front of everyone on my birthday! It was my wedding weightloss challenge. I have to be comfortable with my body by dec.5th! LOL. Charles has to walk around in a speedo too..little does he know! LOL

8:48 AM, November 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home