Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Monday, October 31, 2005

It sucks being sick, especially on a holiday!!!!!!!

Right now i am at home sick as a dog and i am so not happy, I wish i could go to work atleast there i would not be so damn bored. But i know as soon i got there they would send me home so with the price of gas and the great commute, there is really no point even attempting to go to work today. I really wish i wasn't sick on halloween though i want to go and see the local fireworks or see what our new neighbourhood does for halloween but i can barely breathe and standing for more than 3 min at a time is a big "no" right now. that is if i dont want to get all dizzy and fall flat on my ass. I HATE BEING SICK, IT SUCKS SOO BAD.. especially when there is no one around to keep you company all day...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Im effin sick too... I still celebrated halloween though, death couldn't keep me away from free chocolate!!!!!!!! lol..
I hope u are better today!

8:02 AM, November 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home