Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I have a weakness.....BASEBALL!!!!!

Oh no.
I just figured out something disturbing about myself.
Im secretly in love with BASEBALL!
I have been watching the world series with the bro in law and I have never bitten off so many of my perfectly manicured nails in my sad, pathetic, girly life!
Here I was cheering on the White Sox for the last 4 games I saw, And last night they won the series for the first time in I think 88 years, and I was cheering. . I was literally giving high fives and jumping around. My god, I almost cracked a beer. LMAO!!!

I knew I had a hidden desire for the sport when I found myself getting overly excited at the castle fun park batting cages, but this is pushing it... this time i've gone to far!!

We need to start a beer league.. either that or I just need to start drinking beer............

YEY WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

I have never seen you drunk.

5:38 PM, October 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home