Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Did someone say underwear?

Ok, some people didn't like me posting my "half naked" self all over the main page. I'll be nice and link to my new underwear and keep it off the main page. I have more of a gut than the pic makes it look like.

It's strange buying clothing that are a large or smaller. Feels wrong. The XL shirts I picked up this weekend too big. The large underwear was too big. Bring on the mediums. Uhh, not right at all.

Who wants to see the front? :p

5 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

What the fuck man! that was more of your ass than I needed to see! Are you trying to be some sort of underwear model or something?

10:25 AM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Oh damn, I clicked the link. At work. Now I have to scrub my temp folder.

12:58 PM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Tasty, budday wants you so bad. when's the wedding?

2:22 PM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

you just need firefighter's gear and you're all set :P

2:23 PM, October 19, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

I should get this. The ladies do love a fireman.

3:08 PM, October 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home