Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Texas baby

Everybody calm down. The verdict is in. LOLO is heading to TEXAS.

As you can see I am very excited that I am going to Texas!!!! I get to see my babies!!
I thought I would share with you all that I will be gone from October 12th till the 27th. Russkun u will need to book your pedicures and facials around those dates. LMAO.

Also, Tasty is definitely my babysitter from August 18th till the 24th as my honey is headed to San Diego!! Bring on the icecream and chick flicks!!!!!!!
Up for grabs is a new babysitting position when he leaves for Arizona. I'll keep you posted.

Don't mess with Texas!!! WOOOOHOOOO

3 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

I can't wait till August 18th for some sweet lolo loving.

8:38 PM, September 06, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

She loved it. HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA... U mean Sept 18th Tasty... your excitement got the best of u ;-) lol.
We get to "cuddle" all night long. LMMFAO.

8:37 AM, September 07, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA Lmmfao... yeah, it's Tasty lovin im exicted about.

4:37 PM, September 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home