Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, September 01, 2005

People

So I'm planning on moving out and taking the old ball and chain with me. Now I'm not planning on doing something stupid like renting, I'm doing it right and buying. Now every person I talk to at work says this is a bad idea. And everyone says that for the same reason. That after a couple years when it can be considered common law, she will leave me and be entitled to half my place. Am I being too naive or are people far too cynical in assuming that she would try and hose me for tens of thousands of dollers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

You are not crazy. You are doing the right thing. You have to remember that these people at work believed in "Natalie" and also it's a male majority there. Your ball and chain is not going to move in with you just for your money.

6:08 AM, September 01, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

"couple years" try 6 months. Remember that came up in Law 12. I did go to that most of the time.

10:05 AM, September 01, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I'm no lawyer, but she's not entitled to jack shit if she's common law. But you may want to consult a lawyer. Still, that's the gayest excuse to not buy.

11:59 AM, September 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So for those of you that don't know i am that ball and chain that is reffered to n this blog and just too clear up anyones concerns, i am not after him for any money, or to take half his place... If he wants me to sign any documentation before moving in, i have absolutely no problems with that... If i ever leave him it will be with what i came with and what i brought in, nothing else.. The place is 100% his....I hold no stkes to it and no disillusions that i might...

6:16 PM, September 01, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

Are you kidding? No self-respecting gold digger would go after a guy working at Russ' work... The people at his work are all the type (this is a wild assumption) that date crack whores and bad jenns.

7:30 PM, September 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home