Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lolo's monthly rant... warning! I probably won't make any sense...

Argh. I am sick of women. LOL.
I know, I know I got into an industry that caters to the needs of materialistic women- but I swear if they don't get just a little bit more street smart im gonna shoot myself. Okay, maybe not, but I might shoot one of them. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I just dont like scenerio's like the one I am about to explain....

We women are all honoured with the gift of the gab (well, most of us) Anyways - I seem to be fly paper for sad girls who desperately need to make a friend or two. So today this girl comes in for a full set of gel nails ( thats 2 hours of talking to her) and she starts pouring out her life story and while she talks and asks my advice I remember what I was like when I was her age (19). I remembered that I was more concerned about where I would be in 5 years than where my boyfriend was last night,. And I was concerned with things like friends, and family, and gave up the drinking all weekend only to lead to hangovers and fights with so-called-friends at least 2 years previous. And here she was more concerned about her cell phone ringing and how well her nails will look to impress her ex who will be at the club she is sneaking into this Friday night.
This girl had sun damaged skin, bleached blonde hair and colored contacts that you could tell turned her naturally brown eyes some freakesh way to fake blue.
Shit. I was sad for her. For the girl she was desperately trying to be, but wasn't. For the girl who doesn't know her boyfriend is definitely cheating on her with her best friend of 15 years. For the girl who thinks her problems won't follow her if she moves away with her man.
Shit, I remember that girl. I was her.
And here I was doing her nails. Predicting her life. And what does she do? After over an hour of disgusing scenerios of how she caught her friend kissing her man but believed her friend when she said she was too drunk to know what she was doing, and didn't think to blame the innocent little cheating bastard that she thinks she loves. This girl asks my opinion. What do I do? she asked. I felt like saying.. Dye your fucking hair back to it's original color if u still know what that is, go put on about 5 more items of clothing, a bra would help, take these fake nails off, take the contacts out and gain some effin weight. Of course that's not what she wanted to hear so I tryed to break it to her gently. Leave him. Just stop wasting your life on something you know will never go anywhere.

And that brings me to the moral of my whole story. Why do people settle for less than they deserve? Why do people think that they can force an attraction that just doesn't exist? Why are people mean to the ones they claim to love? Why do friends talk behind eachothers backs?
And Why, tell me why, people that are only 15, 16, 17 years old think they need to dress and act so much older, and so much like eachother that there is no longer any visible individuality?

I thought Hurricane Katrina was the ugliest thing I had ever seen- but it isn't. The fake world that is growing around us is so much more disgusting.

rant, rant, rant....

2 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

in a word: parents.

6:24 PM, September 14, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

This rant needed more profanity

3:09 PM, September 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home