Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Good service, good food = tips

Just to clarify some of your crazy ideas that I don't tip... I do tip. I just don't tip when it's not earned. I'm not giving some kid $5-7 for bringing me food when they're paid a wage to do exactly that. You get paid to do a job. If you go above that and do something special or are really nice etc etc, I'll tip you. But to do the bare minimum of you job description, which most waiters and waitresses do, you're not getting extra money from me just cus it's expected. If you say "oh, but they make a living on the tips" I say go fuck yourself. If that's the case, work harder. Do I get a tip when I go help some poor moron who can't figure out that they've got their damn capslock key on? no. why? cus that's part of my job, and I'm paid accordingly. So are waiters and waitresses. So what if they're not paid a high wage? We can't all make $100,000.

The other thing is, how do you know I don't leave a tip? Cus I don't put money on the table? I don't carry change with me. I use interac. They have a tip function on the interac machines you know. So shove it up your ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Bad food can be made up with good service, but NOTHING can make up for bad service.

10:29 AM, September 13, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

"I have seen first hand what waitresses do to the food of people they don't like."

This is another FUCKED UP issue. if you're that bitter when you don't get a tip, get the fuck out of the food service industry.

As for Tasty's birthday: #1, how the hell do you remember how I paid?? #2 I was broke, and shouldn't have been eating out in the first place. but since I have so much man-love for him, i went.

12:51 PM, September 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home