Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fuck him.

Well, its official. After a long conversation with my biological sperm donor father he has decided to inform me that he will definitely not be attending my wedding. Normally I let the things he has done or should I say hasn't done slide but this is pretty major. He won't even attend the 15 minute ceremony. Its funny because I never thought it would bug me but I guess it does because here I am writing about it. Hes an effin asshole. Who the hell walks away from their family? What an insensitive man he is. I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry that when he dies noone will be there to cry for him, and miss him, because we have all done that enough while he is alive. We have gave him endless chances to have a life being our father. Fuck him. I hope he is cold and lonely when he's old. I wish I saved all the tears I cryed over him so I could fuckin drown him in them.

Thank god for Uncle Bill, a birth certificate doesn't mean shit. He's my real dad damnit :-). ( is this enough swearing for you tasty?)

Heres a poem I wrote the prick.. lemme know how I can fix it up Bee!!

Walk Away..


I have so many questions
So much is left to say
How do you just close your eyes
And make it go away?

How are you so insensitive?
What kind of person are you?
To write off your own family
What did we ever do?

I’m supposed to be the child
When will you ever see?
You chose to leave when I was 10
How can u blame that on me?

You said you were going to work
That was 14 years ago
That’s a pretty long shift
You could have called you know

Holidays, graduations
All the things you disregard
Not on one single birthday
Did I ever receive a card

Have I ever made you happy?
Have I ever made you proud?
You spend all your time in silence
Never saying how u feel out loud

How could you leave your children?
I’m so glad I’m not like you
If I was raised by someone so cold
I don’t know what I would do

I guess I already know the answers
This poem says so much more
You never really loved me
And it was you who closed the door

So I will no longer feel guilty
And I won’t cry after today
I learned something from you dad,
I learned how to walk away.


8 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I wouldn't change a thing.

They are your own words, your own emotions, your own anger. If I went and changed it, it wouldn't mean as much.

7:10 PM, September 15, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

You're right Bill is your dad and a great dad at that.

9:50 PM, September 15, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

damn tasty, you got home fast

10:02 PM, September 15, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Couldn't have said it better myself tasty!! And today I have an appointment at the courts to make him my legal dad :-).

7:45 AM, September 16, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

Congrats!!! That's so amazing. I couldn't be happier for you!

8:56 AM, September 16, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

You're going to take this the wrong way, but why does making it legal matter?

9:04 AM, September 16, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

I would never want to even SEE him again if he were my dad. I would wipe him from my mind seek closure from this whole thing. It's obvious that you are the only adult between the two of you.

11:10 AM, September 16, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

wow guys, you all have such awesome comments, thanks.

Assbeard: I actually don't take that the wrong way at all, I know what you mean. I just wanted to give my "uncle dad" the title of father he deserves. He has said it before that he wished that I was born his daughter so I thought I would make it legal to make him see how honoured I am to have him in my life.The legal adoption is way more than a piece of paper. It just feels better to know its legit.. I can't really explain it better than that. As for the real fucknose he just doesn't want any of his kids, so now he doesn't have to worry about it.

Bee, Buddy and Tasty.. thanks :-) Friends are awesome.

6:43 PM, September 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home