Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ears in a bucket

Despite being rather pessimistic/skeptical regarding this whole internet dating thing, I decided to take my chances :)

This place tends to bring in quite a diverse lot. You have the stalkers, the desperate lot, the ones yearning for attention, the people whining about how why they're being ignored... and then you have me: the axe murderer who likes to collect womens' ears in a bucket. Which one are you?

(And I do hope you have a good/twisted sense of humour, because otherwise I'm in trouble. :P)

-I love this msg some guy sent lolo. So crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

I bet you say that to all the ladies.

11:00 PM, September 13, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

crab in the bucket

8:40 AM, September 14, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

CLASSY CLASSY CLASSSSSY Remind me again why I am marrying Steve when I can have a classy man like this guy?? wow. I love this guy.. thats a huge set of who-ha's he's got there.

BARF.

If crazy John was this crazy it makes you just as nuts Bud.. U went to his house more than once!!! AHHHHHHH AHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Love you.

4:19 PM, September 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home