Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, September 09, 2005

Autumn

I love autumn. I can't wait for autumn. I like the word autumn (I also enjoy the term "fall"). I love the colours and the chill in the air. I love the sight of pumpkins, all big and orange (and yes, JOYFULL). I like the idea of the harvest time. Turkeys and winter vegetables.

I know I'm not making a whole lot of sense, but that's not the point of this posting. The point of this posting is to just let my mind wander away from the tiredness that it is feeling from working overtime every night.

Ahhh.....just float away....

3 Comments:

Blogger Russ-kun said...

Seriously lay off the meds. if you ever feel like oyur floating away, you are way too medicated.

1:34 PM, September 09, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Ya summer is too hot.

1:45 PM, September 09, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

I love Autumn too. It is definitely the most beautiful season to see. With all the amazing scenery our beautiful British Columbia has to offer. Those of us who live here just don't realize how lucky we are.
To me though nothing tops the beach on a hot summer day. You can lay out on the sand close your eyes and feel the warm crisp air sweep over you while listening to the sounds of the ocean without having to worry that you are freezing, because u aren't. I love you summer. Don't leave me now!! Although Christmas and Texas aren't to far off...hmm... okay.. I'll be alright. Im excited for every season this year because it is one step closer to marrying my sweetie :-).AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

4:52 PM, September 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home